1.Put the award logo/image on your blog
2.List the rules.
3.Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4.Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5.Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6.You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7.Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8.Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9.Share a link to your best post(s)
Things about myself
1.I’m graduating next June from High School and I’m excited!!
2. I play the piano, and I am currently learning one of Chopin’s waltz’s
3. By the end of 2017 I plan on starting to query for literary agents for my novel.
1.Under what circumstances would you DNF a book? I very rarely DNF a book, unless it’s super boring and hard to read. I don’t mind reading bad books,but I usually drop a book if I have trouble reading it.
2.Tell me a teaser sentence from the book you’re currently reading! I’m currently reading Going Bovine and it’s really bad so far. But here’s a quote that’s okay:“These are hard times. The world hurts. We live in fear and forget to walk with hope. But hope has not forgotten you. So ask it to dinner. It’s probably hungry and would appreciate the invitation.”
3.What device do you use to write your blog posts (computer, phone, etc.)? Computer
4.Tell me a little known fact about you that no other bloggers know. My parents used to own a bookstore when I was little
5.WEIRD: What song is stuck in your head right now? (if any) There’s no song stuck in my head atm.
My best posts:
- What qualities in a book allow for you to rate it five stars?
2. What’s your favourite movie soundtrack?
3. What’s your least favourite book?
4. Do you dogear your books?
5. Weird question:Do you sleep with your socks on or off?
I tag my five most recent followers