Happy Holidays!!! I got some pretty cool stuff for Christmas/hannukah. The books that my mom got me still haven’t come, so those will be my birthday present in two weeks! So without further ado, let’s take a look at the stuff I got for christmas/hannukah.
- Sheet music pillow case: It’s so pretty and it’s going to be a great thing to bring when I go to college in the fall.
- Strand Tote Bag:My mom went to New York, and she bought me this really cool shirt and also the tote bag so that’s really cool. I’m so jealous!
- Harry Potter Coloring Book:I love these coloring books, they’re so pretty. I started coloring in it;I suck but it’s fun so yolo.
- Alexander Hamilton:My dad got this for me and I’m so so so excited to read it.Can’t wait to read all 900 pages of it.
- Trivial Pursuit Card Game:I’m huge nerd and I love trivial pursuit. This game is super fun.
- Cool Postcard:
- This really cool pin
- A cool pencilcase:I seriously need a new one, and the company that makes them is so cute and has the greatest things ever. so yeah I love it
- Food: I got some chocolate, and gummy lifesavers in my stocking and then my sister and I bought each other food for Christmas. And yes those are pickles
- Blanket:I also got the blanket that all the stuff was on. it’s so soo soft.
- I also got this awesome shirt that says “When In Doubt Go To The Library”,snowman scarf and snowflake pajamas.
I’m really happy with all the stuff I got? What about you? If you celebrate any holiday, did you get anything cool? Let me know in the comments!