I think that we can all agree that 2016 sucked, and while I’m very very happy to see this shit year go, there has been nice parts to 2016. It’s this post I’m going to be talking about what happened in 2016, and what I hope to occur in 2017
- Hamilton-I discovered Hamilton in August, and my sister and I have been listening to it on repeat ever since then. I love it soo soo much and it’s one of the greatest things ever.I think that we can all agree that Hamilton has made 2016 a little bit better
- I broadened my social media horizons: I started my wordpress blog, which has been the best thing ever.I love it so much and I can’t wait to continue it in the new year. I also created an instagram
and I’ve had a lot of fun taking bookish pictures. I also created a twitter
and I’m still kind of getting the hang of it, and kind of just lurking but I like it!
- Books-I had a pretty good bookish year and I contacted some Canadian publishers which was pretty great and got some arcs which is such a great experience
- I printed out my book- I printed out my book in order to edit it, and I read it once and I don’t hate it!
- Graduating:I’m graduating from high school in June of 2017!! I’m so excited and I just can’t wait to leave the shithole that is my school
- College: I’m going to CEGEP(which is like the quebec equivalent to grade 12-13) and I’m going to study Literature! I have such high hopes for it and I’m really really excited
- Book- I really want to revise my novel once again and maybe get some beta readers for it. I want it to be ready for publishing by 2018
- More Reviews and Blog Posts: I really want to review and blog as much as I can this year. I want to post a lot of original content and just really improve my blog.
So that’s how my year has been! How has yours been! What do you expect out of the new year?