I was tagged by the awesome Maya to do this tag (follow her she’s great), so let’s get into this.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gave to you.
- Nominate at least 5, but no more than 11 bloggers who you think deserve the award.
- Tell those bloggers you nominated them!
- Create 11 original questions for the next nominees to answer.
1. Find a book on your bookshelf that has had a big impact on your life, then tell us why.
I was going to go with The Book Thief but that’s such an obvious answer so I’m going to say Nancy Drew. My grandma bought them for me when I was like 7-8 and they’re just really one of the first “real” books I ever read on my own, and I just loved Nancy Drew for a good five years and it was probably one of my favorite things for a really long time.
2. When did you start reading books for fun? I’ve always been a reader,my parents owned a bookstore when I was like five, and my mom used to read to me Little House On the Prarie when I was like five so I’ve always read for fun
3. What is the most important thing on your desk right now?
I actually don’t have a desk. I really don’t like working at a desk and much prefer to do my work at the kitchen table or on the couch.
4. What is the one thing you love doing the most?
Reading. Honestly it’s the one thing that I’ve always done, that I do no matter what.
5. What is your Myers-Briggs personality type?
6. What are your views on the 2016 USA election?
I hate it, it’s just so horrible.I feel so bad for all Americans and just it’s crazy. I hate all Trump supporters.
7. Which is your favorite bookish blog?
Umm that’s soo hard,legit everyone I follow I love so yeah.
8. Do you use social media to put your blog out there? If so, which platforms do you use?
Columbine by Dave Cullen My Book review for Columbine? I don’t know if it’s my favorite, but I just really like it for some reason.
10. How many languages do you speak?
2. English And French.
11. Do you consider yourself a feminist?
Yeah of course. I don’t really trust people who aren’t feminists.
- Favorite Diverse Book?
- Are you writer? If so what’s your current project?
- Favorite song atm?
- Favorite vegetable?
- What is one trope you love and one trope you hate?
- Least Favorite book?
- What are your hobbies asides reading?
- What’s your favorite underrated book?
- What is a book that you don’t think deserves the hype?
- Favorite T.V Show?
- One thing you’d like to see more of in books?